Updated Skincare Routine

I don't know about you, but I am always on the hunt for a new skincare product and a new skincare routine because I have never really found the one routine that has really done wonders for my skin...until now (I hope!)

After months and months of switching between products and really sort of putting my skin through the mill a tad, I've finally found the majority of skincare products that work for me and that I am bound to stick to. So are you ready? Let's get to it. 


I know cleansing wipes are a bit of a taboo in the beauty community however I love them. And these wipes have been my holy grail wipes for roughly a year now and I always find that they leave my skin feeling fresh, I sometimes even use these when I have no makeup to take off but simply want a quick cleanse throughout the day. They're super affordable and suitable for sensitive skin too, so that's even better right?




I've bought this only in the past month or so as I finished up my Simple dual effect eye makeup remover which I loved and you can see a full review of it over HERE however I wanted to try another eye makeup remover and stuck to the same brand but just one that doesn't have any oil in. I love this one too and it's so soothing on the eyes and really really gentle on them too. I use this on top of the cleansing wipes to really make sure my makeup is removed, as I know that using wipes alone doesn't guarantee that your makeup will be fully removed. 




I received this in my June Latest In Beauty box and I instantly fell in love, I use this in the shower mostly before and after I've exfoliated and it works wonders, it smells gorgeous, leaves my skin feeling super soft and doesn't sting my eyes at all when I go over them with this! In the past I have always had problems with cleaners that say that are suitable for the eyes and then end up with my eyes burning that I am turned off the product for life! Anyone else had this? The sample I received was only a small travel size but I will certainly be repurchasing this as soon as I run out. 





I bought this on a whim about a 2 weeks ago and even though I have only had this a short while, I am already hooked. I have always been on the hunt for a toner as I never really kept one in my skincare routine because I found ones that catered towards the combination/oily skin type always felt that they were too drying, and were striping my skin of its natural oils as well as the excess oils, which of course was not ideal. But when I saw another bloggers review of this (sorry I can't remember who it was!) I really wanted to try this & luckily for me it was on offer! When I tried it It smelt really hygenic which made me feel very clean if that makes sense? And I instantly loved the feel on my face, it doesn't take away my natural oils but it does minimise any excess oils that I had which is what I really wanted!



And lastly, 


This has to be my new favourite moisturiser by far it smells amazing, is lasting a long time and makes my skin feel super soft and refreshed and helps to also minimise any excess oils, thank the lord. I do also have a full review of this here. If you would like to see!






So that concludes my new skincare routine, I am always looking to add to my skincare range so comment below what you're really loving right now!

I xo

No comments