The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award





To my surprise I was very kindly nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by the gorgeous @fayejessicaFN / fayejessica.co.uk, thank you so much!

If you don't know, the Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers who they feel they deserve to be shown some recognition within the blogosphere. All you have to do is reveal 7 facts about yourself and then nominate 15 other bloggers who you feel deserves to be shown some love!

So let's get to the 7 facts about me:

1: I broke my left arm in two places on my 5th birthday by climbing on a soft play object and then of course, falling onto the floor. 

2: I cannot start my day without a cup of tea, I am one moody margaret otherwise!

3: The way to my heart is always through pizza, it is my favourite takeaway food by far. 

4: I cannot watch movies with scenes underwater, for some reason I get all panicky and it stresses me out, so you can imagine what I'd be like with finding Nemo.  

5: My favourite film is Pretty Woman, Richard Gere is as handsome as ever in it. 

6: If I could be any fictional character, it would be Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, she is my spirit character. 

7: I am sometimes, just a little too blunt for my own good... 

Now that i've divulged some of myself to you, let's get to those who I have nominated...














Katie: @ktlgh / katiescorner.uk 



If you guys fancy it be sure to tag me on Twitter @izziebxo when you all post your facts, I'd love to see them!  













1 comment

  1. Loved reading your answers, your blog is so pretty! I am a total pizza addict too haha! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete