L'Oreal Pure Clay Mask Review

I have seen sososo many reviews about L'Oreals latest Pure Clay Masks, which were released late last year, having seeing other bloggers and youtubers use and rave about them, I had to see it for myself, so a about 3 weeks ago I went into Boots, picked up the 'Pure Clay Purity Mask' as it tailors more to my skin type, it helps to mattify the skin without completely drying it out. Which is definitely what my skin needs.

The mask comes in a small (ish) cubed like jar and says you get around 10 uses out of the jar, a little definitely goes a long way with this mask.



So to start off, I washed my face to get rid of any dirt patted it dry with a clean towel and popped on the face mask, as I was putting it on, it didn't feel heavy at all like some face masks feel sometimes. It also spread really well and evenly, believe me when I say, a little goes a long way, as I said previously.

After I put it all around my face, the instructions on the box say to wait around 5-10 minutes until you wash it off, I ended up getting a bit distracted and left it on for around 15 minutes but I am sure that didn't do my skin any harm. I washed it off and then exfoliated and patted my skin dry and I did find it made my skin feel smoother and did make my skin have a matte like feel, which it claimed to do on the box.

All in all I don't really know how I feel about this mask, I have used it about 3-4 times but I don't think it is any different than any other mask I have tried, the only thing I would say is slightly better is the fact that the whole Pure Clay range definitely covers a wide range of skin types. I don't know if I would buy this again, as I actually got this when it was on offer and not at the full price of £7.99 - Boots are actually doing a sale on this now with all their 3 pure clay masks being on sale for £5.99, so if you want to give this a go then you should definitely grab this while its on sale. I think for myself I would only get it when it's on sale as I wouldn't buy it at the full price, but I like it enough to buy it when its £5.99 if you know what I mean? I don't know, maybe I'll update after I've finished the jar.


Have you tried the L'Oreal Pure Clay face mask range? If so, share your thoughts in the comment section below! 

8 comments

  1. I really like the black detox mask from the range. I'd recommend giving that one a go!! 💛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo, I'll have to try that one after I've got through this! Thanks for the recommendation! x

      Delete
  2. Great review! I've never tried this before.. My skin is too fussy so I am too scared to stray from products by Formula 10.0.6.
    xojohnnielynn

    http://xojohnnielynn.com/spring-makeup-look/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You'll definitely have to try this,!

      Delete
  3. I keep doing the same thing - noticing reviews and raves everywhere and thinking 'I really do need to try that yet' hahaha - Thanks for sharing!

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Yes you definitely need to try this,, its definitely worth it!

      Delete
  4. This looks so cool, I've been wanting to try it for quite awhile1

    Krystin
    www.girlinbetsey.com

    ReplyDelete