Nighttime Skincare Routine

Seeing as I did a daily skin care routine which you can see here, I thought it would be good to do a nighttime skincare routine and it also got the most votes on my twitter, which if you aren't already be sure to follow me - izziebxo!


I ALWAYS start by using the Simple Facial Cleansing Wipes which are £3.25 for 25 wipes at Boots, however I buy mine in bulk and get 6 packets of wipes at around £8 from Costco as I use them all the time. My skin is very sensitive but also on the oily side and I personally find these to really help my skin when I take my makeup off, they're also really soft so aren't harsh on the skin at all.

When I'm wearing more makeup than I usually would for instance if I'm going on a night out or going out to dinner, I find that just using skin wipes isn't enough to make sure that I have taken all of my makeup off, so after using my wipes I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water £5.00 at Boots for a limited time only for the 700ml (usually £7.99) I bought this earlier this year from seeing loads of reviews about it from other bloggers and youtubers and I have to say, it certainly does the job, a little bit of it on a cotton pad and it goes a long way and takes off any makeup that wasn't removed by the wipes.

Because I have oily skin I need to remove as much excess oil as possible - not all the time but every other night I use the Seaweed Clarifying Toner £7.50 from The Body Shop. It really does the job, I always feel a difference after I have used this. Like I said though I only use it every other night as I do find it a little bit strong sometimes.

To round off the routine I use the Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment £13.10 from Dermalogica, this really helps to reduce redness and the breakouts that I may be having at that tie. In fact I am having quite a bad breakout at the moment and I have been putting this on my face everyday since and it is slowly helping each night, it shouldn't be long till Im spot free (hopefully)

What are your go to skincare products? Comment below!


No comments