MAC X CAITLYN JENNER LIPSTICK REVIEW


I bought one of Caitlyn Jenner's limited edition lipsticks in the shade 'Rockit!', the description on the website says the lipstick is a 'Midtone-Beige' colour, which in my opinion is very true, it is one the dark side of the nude colour wheel. It is also a creme sheen finish, which, for me this is my first creme sheen lipstick, and I quite like it, seeing as  am always reaching for matte finishes, I thought it would be good to change things up a little bit and go for something out of my comfort zone. It is so creamy and easy to apply, I do however need to add 2-3 coats for it to show, but other than that I love it. I really recommend this to everyone and I am so glad I got my hands on it when I did, the packaging of the lipstick as well is really aesthetically pleasing to the eye with the gold lid with black writing and black bottom, they really compliment each other well.




You can see my mac makeup collection post here if you haven't already! What mac lipsticks do you have/recommend? Want to get my hands on a few more!

No comments