Winter Must Haves!

Is it me or has the temperature in the UK really dropped in the past few weeks? So I thought I would do a post about what we all need when we are braving to go out in the cold!

Scarves: In my opinion, scarves are definitely a must have during the winter, it keeps your neck and ears warm and if you're like me I like to wrap it over my nose and mouth to keep my nose from going red and making me look like Rudolph. If i'm honest I haven't always been a lover of scarves however I have recently found one I adore! This scarf from The Lifestyle Blogger UK is super soft, lightweight but also extremely warm! And the fact that it isn't bulky or heavy like so many other scarves can be makes it very easy to put on and take off especially if I am in a hurry.






Gloves: Gloves are one of the most important things to have if you have dry hands or if you have low blood circulation, like myself and many other people 'Raynauds' Can be extremely painful when your hands and feet get extremely cold during the winter. There are so many different types of gloves out their too (fingerless ones, mittens, cashmere lined etc that there is possibly a design for everyone - even for the most fussiest person in the world.

Fluffy Socks: I usually wear these around the house 365 days a year, not just for winter but during the cold season they are amazing - You can even get 'wearable' fluffy socks that can be worn outside without them looking like they're clearly meant to be part of your pyjama set. My favourite fluffy socks right now have to be ones that my cousins got me for my birthday and the ones my ex boyfriend got me when we were together from ASDA

Onesies: Everyone remember that craze a few years ago when literally everyone on earth owned an over sized baby grow? Yeah they're still pretty relevant in 2017 because they're so comfy and so easy to put on after a hard day at work or college and you just want to relax. However, you have to be pretty confident to go outside in one.. I did but chose to stay in the car and got a few looks, but oh well.

Scented CandlesDuring winter, many of us would rather curl up on the sofa or stay in bed and watch endless tv series or movies instead of going outside in the cold. For me, scented candles are a must during winter, because, who doesn't love a good candle during the winter season? And over christmas and new year all the candle companies release some of their best scents! For Christmas this year, I bought my mum a Yankee Candle set which you can see in my Christmas Gift Guide For Her post for the link and my opinion on it, however as it was purchased over the Christmas period, I don't know if the product is still available - but you could always put it on your wish list for Christmas 2017!

These of course are some of my favourite winter must haves, but what are yours? Feel free to comment your favourites too!

Do follow the The Lifestyle Blogger UK on Twitter & Instagram!!

6 comments

  1. Some great wardrobe picks for winter also candles are a MUST have!
    Becca // www.beccasloveforlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love candles so much!!! I have definitely gotten to love them as I grew older haha

      Delete
  2. Yesss! Scarves! So so so all about them! We have an unimaginably large collection of scarves, all kinds. Some we've made & others more the silky fashion head scarf variety! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with fluffy scarves they're my personal favourites but silky scarves are great for when the season starts getting warmer!

      Delete
  3. Candles and Scarves for us! Scarves, scarves, scarves! Haha, they're hands down my year round favorite accessory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have grown to really love candles especially the ones scened for a specific season, SCARVES ARE A MUST

      Delete